Dizziness that we used to get from a merry-go-round may have been fun as a child but becoming faint, light-headed, unsteady or weak isn’t as much fun as you get older. Our Physiotherapists have specific post-graduate training on how to treat conditions that affect the inner ear. Symptoms that we can help you decrease or eliminate are:
- sense that you or your surroundings are spinning
- loss of balance
- blurred vision after quick head movements
Symptoms can be constantly present, or only present during certain times of the day or present during specific activities or they can go into remission for months or even years. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, visit us for an in-depth assessment to ensure you get the correct diagnosis and receive the appropriate treatment. We provide manual techniques, individualized exercises to improve weak areas of the vestibular system and can provide education on lifestyle management and how to prevent recurrences.
How can I book an appointment?
- Most private health care plans have coverage for Physiotherapy. At Veitch Physiotherapy and Wellness Centre we direct bill a number of providers, our reception staff can assist you with this.
- Appointments can be booked by telephone 634-4882 or email
- Many health care plans do not require physicians referral for reimbursement of physiotherapy services.
Please contact us for further information. We look forward to helping you return to full function!