About Jennifer Harte
Jennifer Harte is a Registered Acupuncturist new to Corner Brook and Veitch Wellness Centre. A native Newfoundlander, Jennifer graduated from the Traditional Chinese Medicine Acupuncture program (TCM) at Eastern College in St.John’s in 2007 and began her acupuncture career at Mount Pearl Wellness Centre in 2008. Since then, she has practiced acupuncture in Montreal, QC; Kamloops, BC; and Charlottetown, PEI.
Jennifer has completed specialized training in treating functional back pain, sciatic pain and SI Joint dysfunction. She has also completed additional training in the treatment of women’s health issues including: infertility, endometriosis and menopausal symptoms.
Jennifer’s professional affiliations include:
– Newfoundland and Labrador Council of Health Professionals
– The College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of Newfoundland and Labrador
– The College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of British Columbia
Using acupuncture, cupping, moxibustion, gu sha and electro-acupuncture, Jennifer can treat chronic and acute health conditions such as:
– Back Pain and Joint Pain
– Sciatic Pain
– Headaches / Migraines
– Women’s Health Issues
– Anxiety / Depression
– Chronic Pain
– Insomnia / Sleep Disorders
– Musculoskeletal Pain and Injury